Data loss from iPhone is absolutely an unpleasant or unbearable experience…
Despite the fact that every device available is prone to data loss… the case becomes even special with iPhone… because of the people’s trust in it…
Yes… that’s true…
Regardless of all the smartphones available in the market, iPhone is the most reputed and trustworthy… So, it’s pretty obvious not to expect any loss from it.
However, the truth cannot be denied that iPhone is also prone to data loss…
So, instead of briefing the criticalness which arises when data get deleted from iPhone, we think we should discuss the solution to this issue…
Yes… coming straight to the recovery of lost data from the iPhone.
- 1 How To Recover Lost Data on iPhone
- 2 Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software [Recover Deleted Data from iPhone without Backup?]
- 3 Other Ways To Recover Data From iPhone
How To Recover Lost Data on iPhone
Whenever it’s about how to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone or how to recover permanently deleted photos from iCloud, we think it would be wrong to not discuss the backup.
These days everyone has a good habit of keeping backup of every data… either it’s on a phone or laptop or tablet or whatever…
From this backup, it becomes easy to recover lost data…
But what if the backup is of no use…??
Well, then only one thing or the way you can say left to retrieve lost or deleted phones from iPhone… i.e., Usage of software.
Now despite the fact that today in the market there is a wide availability of iPhone Data Recovery Software or iPhone Data Recovery Service…here we strongly recommend going for Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software.
Usage of this software is indubitably one of the finest, easiest and convenient methods to get back the lost data from the iPhone.
Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software very efficiently extracts the wiped/lost/deleted data from your phone. More about this software will discuss below… Nonetheless, if in hurry… here’s for you a FREE DOWNLOAD link to this software… you just need to click it, install it and then run it. Further, the software will handle how to recover data quickly.
Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software [Recover Deleted Data from iPhone without Backup?]
Unlike other iPhone Data Recovery Software available in the market, Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is a complete DIY software, designed with the intention of recovering back lost data from all iOS devices, iCloud and iTunes backup files.
No matter, what’s the reason behind data loss… the software can effortlessly restore all the data… be it deleted contacts, texts, calendars, photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp, and several other data.
Comprehensive Features of Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
- Recover camera roll, photo stream, voice memos and etc.
- Recover specific data from iTunes & iCloud backup files
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, & iPod touch variants.
- Supports iPhone 11 Pro/XS/XR/X/8/7 & below
- Compatible with the latest iOS 14, 13, 12, and below
- Can recover data from encrypted iTunes backup files
- Easily restore WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Viber, Tango & Kik messages & attachments
- Provide users with a preview of photos, videos, notes and etc before saving
- Recover data from iCloud & iTunes without deleting the existing iPhone data.
- Available for both Windows & Mac OS.
Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software: Technical Specifications
|Operating System||Windows 10/8.1/8/7|
|Memory||2 GB minimum (4 GB Recommended)|
|Hard Disk||250 MB Free Space|
How To Use Stellar iPhone Data Recovery App?
Step 1: Select What to Recover
Select the data type from the list you wishes to recover and then click Next
Step 2: Select Scan
The scanning process starts.
Step 3: Select Save
Preview the found data… Now select & save them at the desired location.
Note: Stellar iPhone Data Recovery Software is available in both FREE & PAID version. With a free version of this software, one can recover the lost data and can have a preview of them. Nonetheless, in order to save the recovered data, it is needed to go for its licensed version. This means one needs to purchase it.
OK… so this was about how to recover lost data on iPhone or how to recover permanently deleted photos from iCloud or how to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone.
To go with this software is just the best when it’s about how to recover data from iPhone without backup.
Now besides this software, there are other ways also to recover lost iPhone data.
Other Ways To Recover Data From iPhone
Here below find ways other than iPhone Data Recovery Software to recover deleted data from iPhone…
Restore Deleted iPhone Data using iTunes
You can easily and quickly recover lost data from your computer system using the iTunes backup you created before the iOS update.
Steps on How To Recover iOS Data from iTunes Backup
- Connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac, using a USB cable.
In case if message prompts, asking for your device passcode or to Trust this computer system, do follow the prompts.
- Launch iTunes
- Select your iPhone, under the device list.
- Click Summary
- Click Restore Backup
- In the Restore from Backup dialog box, select the relevant backup date, just before the iOS update.
- Click Now wait until the procedure gets finished. Here keep the iPhone connected, after it restarts.
All your lost iPhone data will be restored on the iPhone.
Recover Lost iPhone Data using iCloud
All the iOS device users are facilitated with an iCloud backup advantage.
In case if after the iOS 13/14/15 update, your iPhone contacts, Camera Roll, notes, messages and etc are missing… you can recover them using the iCloud backup.
Now though this method resets your device… all the existing data gets deleted.
Means any photos, videos, contacts, messages and etc that got added or received after the iOS update will be removed.
Steps on How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iCloud
- Click to follow Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Contents and Settings.
- Next, in the dialog box, choose Erase Now
- In the App & Data screen, click Restore from iCloud Backup
- Do enter Apple ID to sign in to your iCloud account.
- Select the recent backup before the iOS update and then click All your missing data will get revert back on iPhone.
OK… so these were the steps on how to recover lost data on iPhone with and without software.
Here the blog ends up finally… Hopefully, you enjoyed reading it and got the information you were looking for. Nonetheless, if any query still persisting, kindly feel free to ask in the comment section below.